Preparing for your Boudoir Session
Updated: Jan 9, 2019
Getting ready for your session doesn't have to be stressful!
I've heard time after time that women stress over getting everything ready for their session. But, it doesn't have to be that way.
Here's a little checklist that can help-
1) go through your photographer's website and choose some examples of the types of images your like to try. Let them know in advance what you're looking for. Just like any relationship, communication is key.
2) get a manicure or simply make your nails neat and filed as to not draw as much attention to them
3) DO NOT Starve yourself. A good photographer will light and pose you to make sure you look amazing! The extra 5-10 lbs you're worried about, will never show in the finished photographs.
4) Put your outfits together in advance- maybe a few days before. I prefer my clients to have 3-5 outfits ready, with any accessories, and the perfect pair of heels to go with each. To help you choose, you can access our Lingerie Guide HERE or click on the photo below.
5) arrive with your hair basically done, and with no makeup (squeaky clean!), if your photographer offers makeup with your session. Professional makeup makes a world of difference.
6) Be adventurous! Don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. The most amazing things in life happen outside of your comfort zone!